New iPhone 12 pro colors – no wall charger, fast battery drain, high price.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro colors are Here
It’s that time of the year again. Everyone is excited about the launch of the new iPhone. We know you’ve been eager too. This year has been no exception, and after initially delaying the launch, Apple has now released the iPhone 12. Apple iPhone 12 PRO colors are great, but what about the rest?
This year’s lineup consists of 4 models, and Apple promises that the lineup features some of the biggest advances in the iPhone to date. Compared to the iPhone 11, you’ll see improvements in all the major specifications.
But there is a downside to these improvements. Now I hear you ask how there can be a downside to these improvements. Before we explain, let’s look at the improvements first.
4 Major Improvements of new iPhone
1. The first improvement is the addition of the A14 Bionic chip, which is the same chip you’ll find in the new iPad Air. The inclusion of this chip brings more processing power and ensures a faster and smoother user experience.
2. iPhone 12 is also the first iPhone that features 5G connectivity. 5G promises speeds between 10 times and 100 times faster than your normal 4G connection. You’ll thus be able to download, stream, and perform other tasks much smoother and faster.
3. Like last year’s model, the iPhone 12 has a 6.1-inch display, with the Pro Max featuring a 6.7-inch screen and the Mini a 5.4-inch one. Although screen sizes largely stay the same, all models feature higher resolutions.
Apple also improved the camera on the iPhone 12. The iPhone 12 Pro gets a new lens with 2.5X optical zoom and the Pro Max’s camera has 5X optical zoom. This is a substantial improvement compared to the 2X optical zoom in previous models. In addition to the lens, the camera also features more modes.
4. New Apple iPhone 12 PRO colors are great. You can choose your favorite color. They are new and fresh as always. Apple can do that.
These improvements sound great, but as we said, they come with a downside. Let’s look at these.
The Downside of new Apple phone
You might wonder what the downside to all these improvements is. It’s simple. They all come at the expense of using more power.
Think of a high-performance car for a moment. Generally, as performance increases, so does fuel consumption. Similar to a high-performance car, the faster your phone is, the more power it uses.
By using a faster processor, that can perform more computations per second compared to a slower processor, you use more battery power. In simple terms, the faster the phone is, the quicker its battery runs out of power.
1. Similarly, a larger screen with a higher resolution also uses more power. In this case, the screen size has stayed the same, but Apple upped the resolution. This means there are more pixels. These pixels need power, and, logically, more pixels use more power.
2. Lastly, 5G connectivity may mean faster speeds, but it also means that your phone will use more power. In fact, this can have a massive impact on battery life, especially when you have a bad signal.
3. Price. New Apple iPhones pricing is the most expensive in the world. Now you need to pay much more than $1K for PRO model. Old iPhone SE 2020 did not become cheaper. Now Apple want $399 for it. Google Pixel 4a cost $349 for the same functionality.
But what does this mean to you, the iPhone owner? It means your phone will use more power and, yes, you’ll have to charge more. For this, you may need a power bank.
A power bank will ensure that you always have power on hand, and you can stay connected all day. Apart from this, a power bank can also help to protect your battery by doing partial charges. With this, you’ll ensure reliable service from your phone for years to come.
Read this articles.
Top 10 sexy new m1x Apple MacBook Pro 2021 memes.
Apple MacBook Pro 2021 memes are very popular on the internet. We gathered the best memes about new Apple laptops…
Fast Wireless Charging: Top 3 Myths First Exposure
The 3 most common myths about the fast wireless charging The Internet is full of informative articles on various topics,…
Why Does Apple Charging Cable Break: Explained
How to deal with a low-quality iPhone charging cable Most Apple users have a cable issue. Although Apple products mostly…
The Peak of the Power Bank Market is Coming
Global Power Bank Market Grows: Consumption Peak 2030 According to a study by the portal Grand View Research, in 2019…
The Portal or the Half-Life Movie 2021: Fresh Information
The Portal or the Half-Life Movie 2021: the Most Powerful Blockbuster of the Next 10 Years! The fans are tired…
How to Properly Charge iPhone: 6 Vital Rules
Properly Charging: You Ruin Your iPhone Battery Every Time You Charge It Wrong We are used to charging our iPhones…
A truthful review of the iPhone 11 after a year of use
The iPhone 11 is the direct successor to the iPhone XR and is Apple’s most affordable smartphone. It is inferior…
TOP-5 Best Brands For Power Banks for iPhone
In order to be most useful and point-wise to choose a suitable charger for the iPhone 12/12 Pro, you need…