New iPhone 12 pro colors – no wall charger, fast battery drain, high price.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro colors are Here
It’s that time of the year again. Everyone is excited about the launch of the new iPhone. We know you’ve been eager too. This year has been no exception, and after initially delaying the launch, Apple has now released the iPhone 12. Apple iPhone 12 PRO colors are great, but what about the rest?
This year’s lineup consists of 4 models, and Apple promises that the lineup features some of the biggest advances in the iPhone to date. Compared to the iPhone 11, you’ll see improvements in all the major specifications.
But there is a downside to these improvements. Now I hear you ask how there can be a downside to these improvements. Before we explain, let’s look at the improvements first.
4 Major Improvements of new iPhone
1. The first improvement is the addition of the A14 Bionic chip, which is the same chip you’ll find in the new iPad Air. The inclusion of this chip brings more processing power and ensures a faster and smoother user experience.
2. iPhone 12 is also the first iPhone that features 5G connectivity. 5G promises speeds between 10 times and 100 times faster than your normal 4G connection. You’ll thus be able to download, stream, and perform other tasks much smoother and faster.
3. Like last year’s model, the iPhone 12 has a 6.1-inch display, with the Pro Max featuring a 6.7-inch screen and the Mini a 5.4-inch one. Although screen sizes largely stay the same, all models feature higher resolutions.
Apple also improved the camera on the iPhone 12. The iPhone 12 Pro gets a new lens with 2.5X optical zoom and the Pro Max’s camera has 5X optical zoom. This is a substantial improvement compared to the 2X optical zoom in previous models. In addition to the lens, the camera also features more modes.
4. New Apple iPhone 12 PRO colors are great. You can choose your favorite color. They are new and fresh as always. Apple can do that.
These improvements sound great, but as we said, they come with a downside. Let’s look at these.
The Downside of new Apple phone
You might wonder what the downside to all these improvements is. It’s simple. They all come at the expense of using more power.
Think of a high-performance car for a moment. Generally, as performance increases, so does fuel consumption. Similar to a high-performance car, the faster your phone is, the more power it uses.
By using a faster processor, that can perform more computations per second compared to a slower processor, you use more battery power. In simple terms, the faster the phone is, the quicker its battery runs out of power.
1. Similarly, a larger screen with a higher resolution also uses more power. In this case, the screen size has stayed the same, but Apple upped the resolution. This means there are more pixels. These pixels need power, and, logically, more pixels use more power.
2. Lastly, 5G connectivity may mean faster speeds, but it also means that your phone will use more power. In fact, this can have a massive impact on battery life, especially when you have a bad signal.
3. Price. New Apple iPhones pricing is the most expensive in the world. Now you need to pay much more than $1K for PRO model. Old iPhone SE 2020 did not become cheaper. Now Apple want $399 for it. Google Pixel 4a cost $349 for the same functionality.
But what does this mean to you, the iPhone owner? It means your phone will use more power and, yes, you’ll have to charge more. For this, you may need a power bank.
A power bank will ensure that you always have power on hand, and you can stay connected all day. Apart from this, a power bank can also help to protect your battery by doing partial charges. With this, you’ll ensure reliable service from your phone for years to come.
Read this articles.
How to win at college football and have fun? 7 tips.
How Tech Can Help You Win at College football So, you want to go to college and play football.…
5 Important Tips for Proper using of iPhone power bank or best portable wireless charger
How to use the iPhone power bank or portable charger? Do you remember the days when you could easily…
Shocking facts about your phone battery! 5 tips when charging a power bank
How to destroy your phone when charging with power bank? Did you know you have good chances of ruining your…
5 Important Tips for Proper Charging Your Phones Battery Using Portable Power Bank
Charging Manual using Portable Power Bank: Although most people look at features like screen resolution, processor, and memory when…
The Most Expensive iPhone 12 Pro; Wooden, Black & White Screened First Edition, has just Been Released
Introducing the brand new Apple iPhone 12 Pro in First Edition! Caviar is famous for releasing exclusive Apple and…
How New Technologies Impact Battery Life in Your Phone?
Have you ever wondered about the technological impact on your phone’s battery life? When they release a new phone, there’s…
Pruitt Igoe: How Socialists Tried to Rebuild the USSR in the USA.
Pruitt Igoe: The story of how a socialist experiment in the USA turned into an epic fail. After WWII, socialist…
How to choose and use wireless power bank charger in 2020?
Wireless Power Bank Chargers to Consider in 2020 So, you’re thinking of getting a wireless power bank charger for your…